Dillon's Celery Cider - goods
We got this recipe for Dillon's Celery Cider from the Dillon's Recipe Page. That's often one of my first stops for weekend cocktail inspiration, they're experts and I have a pretty good collection of their bitters at home now so it's kind of a no brainer.
The Celery Cider Cocktail would pair perfectly with a summer salad filled with strawberries or something like this goats cheese/sage/butternut squash lasagna (my very favourite meal).
• 1.5 oz. Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka
• 2 oz. local apple cider
• A dash of simple syrup (1:1 sugar water mix)
• A pinch of celery salt
• 3 dashes of Dillon’s Angelica Bitters
• The juice of 1 lime
• Fresh lime wedge
1. Over ice combine Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka, apple cider, simple syrup, celery salt, and Dillon’s Angelica Bitters.
2. Garnish glass with celery salt and lime wedge.